Sunday, March 12, 2006

More research......

Have spent the last few days continuing with researching fairy tales. Just found this
which has proven most usefull. Have come up against a few more problems though. There are different versions written by all of the various writers. They too changed and subverted their own texts and therefore I have found two versions of Sun, Moon and Talia both written by Basile that are very different, not slightly but completly. People keep suggesting more and more writers and I am trying to explore as many as I can find, although I worry that I am getting to absorbed in the stories to be thinking about the structure. I have come up with some ideas for the structure as I mentioned previously and I will post the diagrams soon. Whether they could or would work I am not sure yet.

A few more links that have been of use
The Endicott Studio
Once upon a time

No comments: