Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Illustration????????????????

I'm abit stuck..... Have started the illustrations but I'm worried there going to take far too long. I could spend the next 2 months doing them and still not be happy. It seems its going to have to be quantity over quality. I am beginning to think that I might have to just concentrate on two of the chosen narratives. Thsi way I will be able to show how the piece will look without having to sacrifice design and style.
I want to include multiple illustrations in my peice but these all need researching as I'm looking at symbolism. The previous mentioned observations on sleeping beauty hold a lot of weight however there very difficult to "show". Have been looking at horoscopes and "The book of hours"- a book designed to help its owner with pious devotions at different times of day. The introduction was always a calender, usually illustrated to show activities appropriate for each month.

No comments: