Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Random thought patterns

Have been reading through the requirements of a "journal" and I don't think I have been very good at organizing my thought patterns. Now unfortunately my thought patterns aren't terribly organized ether, things come to me and random times of the day, at random places not necessarily in the order in which a project will/should/does develop. For example I already know how I am going to structure the actually Flash document in that I plan to load in the different elements of the page, thus keeping down download time, as well as that I plan to transfer the template into a blog-mainly because I cannot afford more web space and secondly because I want to try to make blogger work in this way. It will allow viewers to leave comments and maybe information that they know about that I have not included. (Although it might not let me and this therefore will have to be changed). Now I've written this down I really don't think that it will work. Unless its specifically set up right- which is against bloggers rules. But that is another post surely!

They want us to personally record our journey through our research and project, including all the hurdles and negative thoughts.... I have a lot of negative thoughts in general never mind on work that I'm doing but I will try to express them as I go along from now on.

more on this later....

No comments: